- Wednesday | May 30, 2018
- 6:30 pm
- 1108 North Argonne Road Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Wednesday, May 30th at 6:30 pm, we will be having our Fellowship Potluck before the fall schedule. All LIFE Groups encouraged to attend, along with guests they would like to bring.
Anyone who is a part of our New Hope family is warmly invited to join us as well.
- This is a true potluck…what you bring determines our menu for the evening. Thank you in advance for bringing salads, meat dishes, casseroles, bread & desserts of your choice.
- This is the perfect time to connect with our church family. We will transition to our summer schedule after this week.
- We are inviting our Youth and TeamKIDS to join us.
- Nursery care will be provided for our babies & toddlers.
- Please sign-up at the Info Center & let us know what you will be bringing. This will help everyone see what is still needed.
Our church kitchen is under construction, so we need to bring foods hot and ready to eat. We have the use of the refrigerator and microwave. Thanks again for bringing food to share!