MOPS is a place where moms can come to be encouraged and supported by other moms who are in the very same season of life. We believe in the simple idea that remarkable things happen when moms come together. MOPS stands for mother of preschoolers, targeting moms with children birth through kindergarten. Even if you have children past that age we invite you to come as a mentor to our moms! We meet every 2nd and 4th Tuesday, September - May.
God is doing big things in our group and we are so thankful and excited to be at New Hope Christian Center!
*OFFICIAL REGISTRATION INFO* for 2019-2020!!!
Our registration fee will be as follows:
Before June 30: $55...you will pay your registration fee online and this will lock in this price. The remaining $23 will be due no later than the first meeting (you can either pay at the drive-through or the first meeting, so two options!). This option will get you the best price and naturally break things up into two manageable chunks!
Before July 31 - $60
August until Drive Through Registration on September 10: $75
After Drive Through (9/10) until the first meeting: $90
We are going to cap our childcare at 75 kids to start with. We may open this up more as the year gets going and we see how things feel. We will not hold any childcare spots until you are registered online. Once we hit 75 kids, you will either need to secure your own childcare or be on a waitlist.
$45 fee for 1 child and $65 fee for 2+ children for childcare which is due in the fall. (This is roughly $3/meeting. That will allow us to pay our workers.) We could really use your help in finding workers so if you know of anyone, let us know! We are open to friends, parents, siblings, homeschooled teenagers, etc.
We have a LIMITED number of “work for your dues” scholarships available. We have the option for 6 moms to do childcare for the Leadership Team meetings. You would be required to work at 3 meetings during the year (1st Tuesday of the month starting in September). We will also offer this to 6 moms working at 3 of the DGL meetings (3rd Tuesdays starting in September) This will be first come first served AFTER you register online.
- Register online at https://leaders.mops.org/join
IMPORTANT: In the box provided enter our group code: YFM6
- August 1 it will increase to $75. After Drive Through registration (9/10), it will increase to $90.
- Reply to this thread saying you did so, just so we can make sure you are assigned properly to our group.
- Fill out this online Registration form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfBQaR1_beOrh7UVhklVSA-Sgudp45zLEgkAh28xstiAcWqiQ/viewform?fbclid=IwAR092oe0bSjdbiBJuLik2xAl3Fi57_MDJQYY8o8afIXz_zUHIZX48L4JoFg ...If you are not pre-registering, you will wait to fill it out until you do so.
- If you would like a childcare scholarship, you will need to message email@example.com and let us know which option you want (MOPPETS rotation during MOPS, DGL meetings or Leadership meetings) so we can keep a list.
- If you need a scholarship for MOPS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll go over the options we have available.
- Come to drive through on September 10th, say hi and see the crafts and get a treat! You can also pay your remaining balance then.
- If you can't make drive-through, you will pay your remaining balance at the first meeting.
If you have any problems or questions, please email us at email@example.com