What we do here at New Hope Christian Center
and why we do it.
The Fellowship of the Believers.
We have four pillars that we base everything that we do on here at New Hope and those pillars can be found in Acts 2:42.
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.
– Acts 2:42 (NIV)
- They applied their time, believed it to be very important, and prioritized their life in accordance…
- To the Apostles’ Teaching
- Read the Bible, Learn the Word as a solid foundation, and then go and make disciples.
- To the Fellowship
- Help where help is needed and bless those around you, getting involved and building each other up.
- To the Breaking of Bread
- Get to know your congregants outside of the church. Gathering in your homes and sharing a meal.
- To Prayer
- Praying for each other and those in need.
10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
– Ephesians 2:10 (NIV)
Things to Remember:
- Discipleship is up to you.
- If you’ve received assistance from someone…
pay it forward to someone else when you get the ability to do so.
- Have an attitude of gratitude.
- We are created to do “good works” for the Lord.