Praying for a spiritual awakening of our Nation under God
and impacting those around us for Jesus Christ.
Please register and vote, be responsible and pray for God’s blessings on our nation.
So it’s paramount that you keep the commandments of GOD, your God, walk down the roads he shows you and reverently respect him. GOD is about to bring you into a good land, a land with brooks and rivers, springs and lakes, streams out of the hills and through the valleys. It’s a land of wheat and barley, of vines and figs and pomegranates, of olives, oil, and honey. It’s land where you’ll never go hungry—always food on the table and a roof over your head. It’s a land where you’ll get iron out of rocks and mine copper from the hills. After a meal, satisfied, bless GOD, your God, for the good land he has given you. Make sure you don’t forget GOD, your God, by not keeping his commandments, his rules and regulations that I command you today. Make sure that when you eat and are satisfied, build pleasant houses and settle in, see your herds and flocks flourish and more and more money come in, watch your standard of living going up and up—make sure you don’t become so full of yourself and your things that you forget GOD, your God, the God who delivered you from Egyptian slavery.
– Deuteronomy 8:6-15
1. To make our nation great, we need to humbly declare our dependence on God.
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, whose people he has chosen as his own.
– Psalms 33:12 (LB)
The LORD blesses each nation that worships only him. He blesses his chosen ones.
– Psalms 33:12 (CEV)
Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people.
– Proverbs 14:34 (NIV)
God-devotion makes a country strong; God-avoidance leaves people weak.
– Proverbs 14:34 (Message)
2. To make our nation great, we need to live in harmony with the will of God and as patriots be truly concerned about our beloved America.
George Washington is a great example as his statue has never moved and reveals his prayer to all those who walk by.
3. To make our nation great, we need to remember that no country can rise above the faith and character of it’s people.
The wicked shall be sent away to hell; this is the fate of all the nations forgetting the Lord.
– Psalms 9:17 (LB)
Turn us again to yourself, O God. Make your face shine down upon us. Only then will we be saved.
– Psalms 80:3 (NLT)
And if [the people of] that nation concerning which I have spoken turn from their evil, I will relent and reverse My decision concerning the evil that I thought to do to them.
– Jeremiah 18:8 (Amplified)
And I will give them a heart to know (recognize, understand, and be acquainted with) Me, that I am the Lord; and they will be My people, and I will be their God, for they will return to Me with their whole heart.
– Jeremiah 24:7 (Amplified)
4. As Christians, can we be trusted with the future of the American dream to make our nation great? Do we have the vision and faith to intercede in prayer for our United States of America.
God All-Powerful, take us back. Show us your kindness so we can be saved.
– Psalms 80:7 (NCV)
Turn us to Yourself, O Lord, and we shall be turned and restored! Renew our days as of old!
– Lamentations 5:21 (Amplified)
God’s [holy] wrath and indignation are revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who in their wickedness repress and hinder the truth and make it inoperative.
– Romans 1:18 (Amplified)
My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.
– 2 Chronicles 7:14 (Amplified)
Be prepared. You’re up against far more than you can handle on your own. Take all the help you can get, every weapon God has issued, so that when it’s all over but the shouting you’ll still be on your feet. Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You’ll need them throughout your life. God’s Word is an indispensable weapon. In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare. Pray hard and long. Pray for your brothers and sisters. Keep your eyes open. Keep each other’s spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out.
– Ephesians 6:13-18 (Message)
Things to Remember:
- We are all vitally important to our nation / country by our life and example.
- No country can rise above the faith and character of it’s people.
- If we had a Nation praying and believing in God, we could stop the onslaught of wickedness, but God wants his people to call upon him and ask for forgiveness and to have a compassion for him.
- Please register and vote, be responsible and pray for God’s blessings on our nation.